• Similar Content

• By Gareth 32
      I just recently bought the xs 10 and havent used it much it's still new. I noticed that when shooting 4k and DCI 4k there's a lite flicking sound that sound like a fan or something that comes from the front near the lense mount or even in the lens. I also heard this during playback when testing the internal mic. This sound does not happen when shooting FHD and I'm wondering is it because shooting 4k is more taxing on the Camera or the Lense. When I take the lense of and record with the sensor cap on the camera the sound is gone. is this normal or is this a fault and If its a fault can it be fixed or should I send the camera back. Thanks
    • By thehiddenglobe
      Hi guys, 
      I am new to this forum, I have in the past year purchased an XT30, which came with the kit lens 15-45mm 3.5-5.6. 

I’m looking for a new lens with the primary usage of travel photography. 
      So far I’ve been looking at the 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 or the 35mm F2.
      I am looking for a lens that will cover most scenarios when travelling. Nothing hugely fancy, anyone have any ideas?
      Cheers guys 
      Alex

• By YOUTA
      I stumbled upon a youtube video from "make art now" ,he was showing the new "DJI LiDAR 3D focus system". , Which can be used to give vintage lens "autofocus" ability . So we can get the oldest and unique Lenses and use it for daily work or fun ,same way we use a lens with auto focus ! .it seems interesting to me and i thought it will be useful for everyone here , who likes some specific vintage lens but wasn't buying it because it doesn't have auto focus ! .

• By New2XT4
      Hi everyone. I am new to Fuji cameras. I love the camera so far but I noticed some weird behavior. On my 16-55 f/2.8, at any zoom range the focus by wire seems to be working properly. In manual focus mode the AF-ON works to autofocus and a touch of the focus ring the focus point moves as expected.  On my 23mm f/2 however, I cannot get the lens to manual focus. I have changed every setting I can access, updated firmware, and still nothing. The focus ring is non-functional. Anyone else have this problem? If so have you found a solution? Thanks for any help in advance.
    • By StudioB|Photography
      I switched over to Fuji from Nikon a few years ago and seem to have become quite a gear collector. When I used Nikon I had a Nikon D7200 and the 24mm f1.8, 35mm f1.8, 50mm 1.8, 85mm f1.8, and 60mm f2.8D lenses. Since moving to Fuji I have managed to obtain the following:
      cameras: X-T3, X-T30, and recently the X100V
      lenses: Laowa 9mm f2.8, Fuji 10-24mm, Fuji 16mm F2, Fuji 16mm f1.4, Fuji 16-80, Fuji 18-55, Fuji 23mm f2, Fuji 27mm, Fuji 35mm f2, Mitakon 35mm, Fuji 50mm F2, Fuji 56mm, Voigtlander 58mm f1.4, Fuji 55-200, and the Fuji 90mm (still also have the Nikon 60mm f2.8D).
      So I love all of these lenses, but honestly have way too many to put them all to use as I should. I am wanting to move to a minimalist set up. I recently purchased the X100V and instantly fell in love with that camera. The one lens design has really helped me rediscover what I loved about photography upon first starting out. So the X100V is staying with me. So I am wanting to sell some of my excess and need some advice about what to keep. At the moment I am thinking about keeping the X-T3 with the Laowa 9mm, Fuji 16 f1.4, Fuji 56 f1.2, Fuji 90mm f2, Fuji 16-80mm, Mitakon 35mm, and Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 (just for the fun of manual focusing).
      My question is, does this sound like a reasonable set-up? I really want to move away from zooms (except for the 16-80 for fun).
    • Thank you for checking, I have just observed the same behavior with the 35mm f/2 - X-S10 with v2.10 chooses 1/100s. I guess I will use the specific minimum shutter speed or simply force myself to use the M mode more. 
    • Can I ask, what type of audio are you looking to capture?
    • Hi All, This is my first post. Hope this hasn't been covered before. I have something I'm trying to figure out on my x100v. I typically have my camera in natural live view with "Preview Exposure" off because I don't like seeing my exposure settings reflected in the image in the EVF. However, it seems that, in this setup, the live histogram no longer adjusts based on my exposure settings... Is there any way to get the histogram to show results based on what the resulting image will be without having the EVF brighten/darken based on exposure settings? With "preview exposure" on, I find it hard to compose-- especially in certain situations when trying to protect the HL's. Thanks very much! Collin
    • Hi all,Second post here would appreciate the input. I just purchased an X-T3 and X-H1.The EVFs on paper are meant to be the same with same refresh rates when in boost mode.The sizes are also meant to be almost exactly the same at 0.50 inches X-T3 and 0.48 inches X-H1 with the same resolution.However the X-H1 EVF feels smaller (bigger black border around the edges) and not as clear. It also gives me eye strain after just a few minutes. (I have adjusted diopter). It feels like its further away if that makes sense?Has anyone else noticed a difference between the EVFs when using them side by side because on paper they are meant to be the same. Perhaps its just this particular X-H1.Thanks,
    • I must have activated the wrong setting because now when I switch to the OVF the white windows stays for a second and then completely disappears. Any idea how to get it back? Thank you all so much. 🙂