1. Curiojo

Curiojo

2. frankinfuji

frankinfuji

• Similar Content

• By Anton C.
      Gave the XH-1 and 35mm f1.4 a work-out today..got 15 keepers despite hitting the focus point by mistake (can that be locked?)
      See the album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFhtTSX

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. BOBS6509 by Bob Brandoff, on Flickr
    • By yukosteel
      Initial lens review of Viltrox 85mm F1.8 lens on Fujifilm X-T30 camera.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • By shaby
      Hi,
      I own th XT-1.
      After searched for opinions and "way of mind" all over - I want to advice with the FUJI'S.
      I am A photography is A hobby for me.
      I like taking shots at streets - people And , situations happen at street , interesting buildings , abandoned buildings.

At the moment I using the XF-18-55.
      So thinking of buying A wide-angle short lenses

And want to advice with you which is the best suits me.
      35? 23? ..... or any other else?
      If possible - offering option A and B.
      Thank you very much! 
    • By JLP
      Excellent Fuji X-Pro2 bundle including the camera body and the original Fuji handgrip   Both items are used but in mint condition and come boxed with original packaging and accessories   This body has no scratches and no dings, almost like new with only 5502 shutter clicks   Expert Shield LCD protector mounted since day 1 on the back screen of the camera.   Red soft release shutter also included (Can be removed if you don't like it)   Camera firmware was updated to the last Ver.5.00   Camera strap and the 2 pieces of leather protection on the strap connectors are NOT included. Original Fuji strap will be included in the box.   BUNDLE FOR SALE AT £785.00 CAMERA BODY ONLY, WITHOUT THE HANDGRIP: £750.   You also have the choice to buy this camera with 1 original Fuji NP-W126S battery or instead with 3 EX-Pro white batteries (EX-Pro white batteries are excellent too). Same price, just your choice if you rather have some back-up batteries with the camera. I will send you a message after receiving your payment to see which battery option you want.   PAYPAL PAYMENT and FREE P&P for EU Countries only