I Just Bought an X-T20 and Awaiting Deivery/Collection

KateB

Hello, I just found this forum.

I am new to Fuji as I wanted a camera with full controls but light-weight too.

After a lot of research, I settled on the X-T20 with the XF 18-55mm lens as it ticks most of my boxes.

I have ordered it, but I won't get it until I go back to the UK on my Eid break. I'm feeling really excited. I've already bought a 27mm pancake lens! I'm now looking for other useful accessories.

I currently live and work in Qatar.

I hope you enjoy your X-T20! I started down the Fuji path with the X100T, loved it so much, the following year I purchased the X-Pro2 and XF35mm f/2 lens.  Since then I've purchased the XF16mm f/1.4, XF23mm f/2, and XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lenses.  I truly enjoy my Fuji kit, and will probably be getting more as time goes on.

I live and work in Florida.

Hi Kate, I have just had my X-T20 for nearly a week and love it, hope you enjoy using yours :)

Hi Dave, I'm still over two weeks from picking mine up. But that gives me time to look out for accessories. What have you bought for yours?

Hi Dave, I'm still over two weeks from picking mine up. But that gives me time to look out for accessories. What have you bought for yours?

Hi Kate, have not got anything with the kit yet, as still learning how to use it, I am also getting the X-T2 in a couple of weeks as totally switching systems.

Hi Kate, have not got anything with the kit yet, as still learning how to use it, I am also getting the X-T2 in a couple of weeks as totally switching systems.

Hi Dave, How come you are moving from the X-T20 to the X-T2 so quickly?