DSCF7100 by Christophe Branchereau, on Flickr

DSCF7139 by Christophe Branchereau, on Flickr

X-T1, 16-55/2.8 and formatt hitech nd filter

check out my blogpost about the krka national park in croatia

http://www.patrickpapesch.com/croatia-krka-national-park/

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

check out my blogpost about the krka national park in croatia

http://www.patrickpapesch.com/croatia-krka-national-park/

I like this one.  I just got back from Krka and read your post.  It's interesting how different our shots turned out, I wish I had more time in Krka and Plitvice

Issyk-Kol lake, Kyrgyzstan: early morning (XP-1 + Jupiter 37A)

I haven't seen another KG based Fuji shooter while living here.  We should go shoot sometime.

Fuji X is great for landscape. Don't let all the megapixels guys fool you. I get very acceptable 20x30 prints from my XT-1 - such as this... with 18-55mm @ ISO 200.

This is great

A 6 shot vertical stitched pano of the Sunrise area of Mt. Rainier National Park in Washington State taken on 6/29/15

Nice pano, I miss Rainier a lot!

Blue mountains, Chiemsee, Germany
X-T1 with 18-55mm

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/391/19867311275_48039edb33_b.jpg&key=10fbd7d829fb217eae4412bb63f9814ba160ac7b9910195abcec982d359d1202">
Flickr

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this community but have been a long time reader of Fujirrumor, and been using Fuji X system since 2 years. I started with the fuji X100, and switched a few months ago to X-pro1 due to the steal of my X100 (among other things).

Anyway, this is one of my favourite shots made last year in Iceland with an X100.

X pro 1 + XF 10-24mm f4.0

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://41.media.tumblr.com/102d0493446e034063ff1e75edc77366/tumblr_nqe23sD0Xj1rmxfv7o1_1280.jpg&key=75693992cc95c2346f3c07d8dd991bd766ccc65eacc9e531d1c0afa4f2439359">