papedo

landscapes with fuji x

Rondane National Park in Norway.

Rare arctic weather phenomenon: a fog bow showing up over the snow covered plains. Similar to a rainbow, but doesn't display any colors.

Fuji X-T1, 10-24/4 @10mm , ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/400sec

Rondane National Park in Norway.

Rare arctic weather phenomenon: a fog bow showing up over the snow covered plains. Similar to a rainbow, but doesn't display any colors.

Fuji X-T1, 10-24/4 @10mm , ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/400sec

That's just beautiful.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68435792@N03/23549707982/in/album-72157659894976504/Westenwind path in Koog aan de Zaan (the Netherlands)

I tried to capture that "fields of gold" look that was generated by the late day sun setting on yellow reeds.

It sort of works but still feels rough compared to some of the others on this thread so if anyone has any tips for improving that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

- Leon

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm1.staticflickr.com/715/23549707982_aa45cb7188_z_d.jpg&key=a60d53a5f91bbdf6700245423e3214cb8207ccb3979985bd51f25596f0afbb5b">

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68435792@N03/23549707982/in/album-72157659894976504/

Edited by Leon Kr

Some photos from the Lauterbrunnen Valley in Switzerland. I went in November 2014. It was very warm for that time of year, over 50F. Most of these photos were taken with the 10-24mm on my X-T1.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By advection_gaze
      Hello Everyone, nice to meet you all. It's my first time posting in Fuji  X Forum.
      Just wanted to say I moved from Sony full frame mirrorless system to Fuji X-T3 because I am mainly a video shooter, and XT-3 is an incredible system for me, and I am so happy with its codec and color (and lens), but it turns out that my XT-3 also shoots incredible still photos as well! 
      And so I have been shooting stills, and since I'm a video shooter first and foremost, I made a timelapse video that I would like to share with the fine people here.
      Where would be an appropriate place to upload a link to the youtube video of the timelapse on these forums? 
      The subject is landscape.
      Thanks, and I'm looking forward to checking out more awesome shots everyone has been taking with their Fujifilm cameras!
    • By atyl1972
      Hi all, this is my first post on here and a complete amateur to boot. I am very keen to buy a new camera that I will enjoy shooting with and obviously I'd like the best image quality available, so can any of you guys please advise on any thoughts, ideas based on your experiences with these cameras for the kind of shooting I want to achieve, and any images to back suggestions up is of course more than welcome, thank you in advance guys.
      PS, just wanted to say my budget is around £2750 gbp, for a camera, and 2 lenses if possible.📷👍😀
    • By rosserx
      Injured Loggerhead sea turtle being rescued in Jupiter, Florida.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.