papedo

landscapes with fuji x

32711570992_a1c573a469_h.jpgCold Morning @Kollassaare, Estonia by Hendrik Osula, on Flickr

X-T2 + 90/2

32483936610_45799f5534_h.jpgSunset @Saare, Estonia by Hendrik Osula, on Flickr

X-T2 + 23/1,4

32711569362_2b54a1abc4_h.jpgCold Morning @Kollassaare, Estonia by Hendrik Osula, on Flickr

X-T2 + 18/2

32823836016_c7c65b1b66_h.jpgCold Morning @Kollassaare, Estonia by Hendrik Osula, on Flickr

X-T2 + 18/2

Going colour crazy at Railay Beach after sunset 9 days ago....

X-T1, Samyang 12mm f/2.0

Edit: BTW if someone knows the model let me know... I was shooting the sunset, didn't have my portrait lenses, and she arrived with another photographer and stood in front of my composition (had the tripod installed and all), so I continued shooting, she was sort of hidden behind the boat, but on one moment the waves made the left boat turn and I had the shot ;)... and as fast as they appeared, they were gone so couldn't ask for their email to send them the pic, and on the camera LCD she was mostly on silhouette so they wouldn't be so thrilled neither if I showed them the shot then.

1702181839_biuti_5004_biuti.cl_.jpg

Edited by Biuti Chile

I am a big fan of the X100 series and have taken lots of landscapes with my s (converted to IR and Visible) and now my F.  While reading the reviews of the new F model, I was a bit put out with many dismissive comments about using the X100F for landscapes.  Admittedly, a wider angle would be nice but the 100 model users seem to adjust to the lens limitations very well.  

Now I'm more active about it and am the co-administrator of the Flickr Fuji X100 series landscapes group.  It is a new group with almost 200 members with 2,000 photos and of varying quality from fair to great.  But it shows there are lots of us out there enjoying the advantages of the F series.