EnzoLopardoPictures

13. Vidalgo

Vidalgo

14. eilex

eilex

15. Ektachrome

Ektachrome

• Similar Content

• Do you have natural live view turned on? https://fujiframe.com/articles/natural-live-view That will affect what you get in the evf and lcd. p.s. Welcome to the forum.
    • Does this: https://www.fujirumors.com/lastest-firmware-introduces-autofocus-bug-to-fujifilm-x-t5-x-h2-and-x-h2s-annoying-but-easily-fixable/ have anything to do with what you are getting? Fujirumors says a fix should be coming in the July -August time period.
    • That is baffling - I'm assuming you get the same problem with different lenses? Focus Priority release wouldn't help but you already said you tried with Focus Priority focus. You seem to have animal subject detection turned on - but again that shouldn't make any difference - the camera is reporting that its trying to focus on the blurred figure just right of centre. What do you see on the screen or through the viewfinder - did the image look sharp in the image you put on Dropbox? All I can suggest is to completely reset all settings and try again with the 16-80 lens (you can back the settings up using the XApp or the Fujifilm X Acquire software if you don't want to lose them) - check if the subject appears sharp in the viewfinder. Turn off the touch screen (just in case - but I doubt it will make any difference because the camera was trying to focus on the figure in your posted sample).
    • I had the same issue which was resolved by Nisi customer support (small batch had slight defect).
    • I understand the different modes and am aware of the eye recognition setting that disables photometry. My photometry settings are not greyed out but when I change them I do not see any difference in the actual metering: Spot looks the same as multi, etc in the EV and screen. Could it be something in my EV settings? Thanks for any help.