Expensive mistake?

Today I purchased an open box copy of the GF 120mm f/4 lens from an authorized Fuji dealer (I checked on the Fuji website) on eBay.  The purchase price of the lens was $2095.  The price was so low because there is a small hair behind the rear element of the lens.  Since it is an open box item from an authorized dealer, it will have the full Fuji warranty according to the seller.  The seller claimed that the presence of the hair would should not affect image quality.  I may have made a very expensive mistake in buying this lens.  I have a few questions that I am hoping forum members can answer:

1)  How likely is it that the debris will not affect image quality?

2)  The seller stated that since it is a weather sealed lens, the debris was probably introduced during manufacture and may be covered under warranty.  How likely is this?

3)  If it is not covered under warranty, has anyone had experience having a Fuji lens cleaned and if so, how much Fuji charges for cleaning a lens?

If the debris doesn't affect image quality, I may just let it be if it is unlikely that Fuji would clean the lens under warranty and it would cost more than a couple of hundred dollars to get it cleaned.  

Thanks for any feedback/advice forum members can offer.

1) very

2) also very likely but that is not of your concern you should return the lens if it makes you uncomfortable, you have your warranty anyway

3) I have has lenses with "unidentified staying objects “ inside and exchanged them immediately in the shop which is what has happened to this lens in all probability.

I think you will enjoy this amazing article:

https://wordpress.lensrentals.com/blog/2015/06/i-dont-know-why-it-swallowed-a-fly-weather-sealed-lens-with-a-fly-inside/

In a nutshell:

The takeaway message, though, is in the picture you can’t see here. We took dozens of images with the lens before taking the fly out. We shot stopped down, we shot at all parts of the zoom range. We focused close, we focused far. And in no image could we find the slightest hint that there was a fly in the lens. And you guys worry about a dust particle or two!

milandro and neal3k,

Thank you so much for your responses. I feel much better! neal3k, the article was great! My take away from it is that barring a focus issue that would require recalibration of the lens by a technician, I will leave well enough alone and go out and enjoy the lens when it arrives the day after tomorrow. Six hundred dollars saved vs. one little hair? I can definitely live with that:-)

Reporting back.  The lens arrived today.  The hair is so tiny I can barely see it.  I had a chance to take a few pictures this evening just to check things out.  As everyone here predicted there is no apparent affect on the image quality.  Looking at the pictures in Lightroom though, made me tear up.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the opportunity to have and use this camera and the lenses I have for it.  I'm not a professional photographer, but even someone at my skill level can appreciate how truly wonderful this camera and the lenses (63mm, 32-64mm and 120mm) are.  Thank you again everyone for your responses to my original post.