Fuji X-T2 with kit lens and Battery Grip from B&H

Smorton

I would like to be the Fuji X-T2 with kit lens and Battery Grip from B&H.  It is 1,999.99. 

However, it appears to be always back ordered.  Do you just order it online and then wait until they send it?

Any thoughts?

Also, would really like GPS with Fuji X-T2.  Would prefer a really good GPS system.  One that fits on the hot shoe would be good.  Can't seem to find any type except for smartphone apps.

Thanks for any help.

SM

I have been dealing with B&H for over 20 years and have found that when you order items that are back-ordered you can wait a long time.  For some reason, they seem to get shipments after other major outlets.  As an example, two years ago I bought a Leica Q from a major catalog store and was using it for around two months and B&H had still not been able to get one in stock. You may have to wait a long time.

• 1 month later...

I did the same deal through B&H this past February. It took 70 days for the order to be filled. My card was not charged until delivery, well a ten days before delivery, B&H was closed for Jewish holidays.

I would order through B&H to get in line for shipment. When I ordered it was 7-10 days, up waited 70 days. You can always cancel the order, in the mean time look at smaller suppliers and local camera stores. Adorama could be faster, maybe even Fotocare in New York, it's not a mail order outfit, but a true professional store, again get on the line.

I wish you luck, great camera but long wait.