It is nice to know that Fuji has a X100F, but where is it??

I have been chasing the market for a X100F for a few months now, dealer(s) tell me that they have no information if and when Fuji can deliver, Fuji Germany offers the fuzzy comment that the demand they see has been unprecedented and that they can not give a date either.

Is this camera purchasable ANYWHERE in or close to Germany? I plan to cross the Alps in summer and would prefer to take a X100F with me, maybe I should not be so affixed to the Fuji brand...

Cheers,

Bernd

I have been chasing the market for a X100F for a few months now, dealer(s) tell me that they have no information if and when Fuji can deliver, Fuji Germany offers the fuzzy comment that the demand they see has been unprecedented and that they can not give a date either.

Is this camera purchasable ANYWHERE in or close to Germany? I plan to cross the Alps in summer and would prefer to take a X100F with me, maybe I should not be so affixed to the Fuji brand...

Cheers,

Bernd

I went through this nonsense about 3 months ago -- bought an X100T and have never been happier. Buying the first generation of anything is fraught with potential problems. You are the unpaid beta tester. 

Edited by ggruber

• 2 weeks later...