The GFX image thread

I started one on the other Fuji forum (am I allowed to mention that on here!) and seeing as how this forum hasn't got one yet, please post your GFX images on here.

I'll start it off, I only have the 63mm lens for my GFX so far but hoping to add others when I can. I'm mainly a B & W shooter as you can see below:

35008024035_dcee41c635_b.jpgLight on the Dunes by Mark, on Flickr

34229117793_d692a581c6_b.jpgCalm before the storm by Mark, on Flickr

34905232862_0ae4e00e86_b.jpgAbove the promenade by Mark, on Flickr

Hello! Mark,

Just for clarity being a newbie to Flickr dos and donts.

This page says that they will delete pictures that otherwise do not qualify as ' shot on film'

How strict are they? thanks

https://www.flickr.com/groups/mediumformatbw/

You need to ask the moderators of that group if they will accept digital medium format images. Since it says 'shot on film', I suspect they wont. There are several groups now which cater for Fuji GFX images on Flickr. Just search Flickr using GFX and you'll see.

Most forums prefer images to be actually posted on the forum rather than links to external sites. Easy to do with Flickr, look to the bottom right across from the image where you'll see 5 icons. The 3rd one in line is 'share photo'. Click on it, copy the BB code for the large size ( usually 1024px longest side) and paste that into the reply to topic box on a thread where you want to post an image :) 

Edit: I see from your Flickr site that you already know about the dedicated GFX groups. Lovely portrait work by the way, something I don't do too much of but may do with the GFX.

Edited by Mark C

You need to ask the moderators of that group if they will accept digital medium format images. Since it says 'shot on film', I suspect they wont. There are several groups now which cater for Fuji GFX images on Flickr. Just search Flickr using GFX and you'll see.

Most forums prefer images to be actually posted on the forum rather than links to external sites. Easy to do with Flickr, look to the bottom right across from the image where you'll see 5 icons. The 3rd one in line is 'share photo'. Click on it, copy the BB code for the large size ( usually 1024px longest side) and paste that into the reply to topic box on a thread where you want to post an image :)

Edit: I see from your Flickr site that you already know about the dedicated GFX groups. Lovely portrait work by the way, something I don't do too much of but may do with the GFX.

Thanks a lot ! Noted the points. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A view taken as the glorious day's sunshine departed with the 63mm. I really do love the way this camera handles shadows and highlights.

ISO 800, F6.5, 1/523 sec.

Sadly where the two cranes are, that hill behind will be 'lost' to us.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Him

Snow drops on a grey but pleasant and a little warmer day ... 1/85 sec, ISO 100, F2.8 with the 45mm lens.

• 3 weeks later...

Dye Cast Poodle, 1/1000 sec, ISO 100, 63mm lens, F 2.8. Godox flash AD 200 at 1/128th power setting.

Rose using bounced flash (Godox AD 200)

Direct flash with AD200 at 1/128th power setting, ISO 100, 1/125 sec, F2, 110mm lens.