Sign in to follow this  
devinjameson

Fuji X-T1 First Impressions

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey folks,

First post here. Received the X-T1 about a week ago and wanted to share my first impressions.

www.devinjamesoncreative.com/posts/2015/6/17/fuji-x-t1-first-impressions

Will post a full review within the next couple weeks. Take care!

-Devin

Hi,

I'm new here, too.

I just wanted to say that your post is very helpful for someone deciding on Fuji camera purchase, like me. And thank you for that.

Just one question, do you find Fuji x100 sensor to deliver these same "film look" colors and tones, too?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jack H
      The lens makes a rattling sound when shaken gently, sounds like a loose element. No image stabilisation so no idea what it could be. Is this normal? 
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys. 
    • By Omar Alamoudi
      So I don't usually shoot video with my beloved X-T1. But, in the past few days, I figured I'll try to shoot a few videos of the kids. I know I couldn't use auto focus, so while using the manual focus, I found it very difficult to insure focus using either the EVF or the LCD screen. The focus peaking feature doesn't seem to work while shooting a video.
      Any advice/tricks?
      Thanks,
      Omar

• By AKXt2
      Hello Everyone, 
      I just picked up an XT2 and this is my first Fuji camera, really excited about using it. I've been watching a lot of youtube videos and reading forum post to familiarize myself with the camera and its settings. I am very impressed by the film simulations but really confused on how to use them in conjunction with RAW files. I was under the impression that if I shoot RAW+JPEG(Fine/Norma) with a film simulation selected (e.g. Chrome). Simulation is applied to JPEG only and RAW file is pure raw without any processing that I can edit however I want in post processing. But I took the camera out for the first time and realized the film simulation is applied to both JPEG and RAW. Is there a way to shoot with film simulation applied to JPEG but get unprocessed RAW files from XT2? 
      Thanks for everyone's help in advance! 
    • By paulbroad
      The Royal Aircraft Factory B.E.2 was a British single-engine tractor two-seat biplane designed and developed at the Royal Aircraft Factory. Duxford, last September.