I didn't intend to sell my Nikon cameras, but I did.

Hi all.

I was looking for a Compact Camera for June, as I'm going to Cannes (post festival) for meetings for a week, then catching a train from Nice to Naples and staying there for a week. I really didn't want to my DSLR and bag of lenses but knew I wanted to shoot stuff and do some vlogging. I bought an X-E2S and loved the image, the camera, but had a few niggles with it and the way it triggers video so I bought an X-T20. It was better in a lot of ways and I had the X-T20 for three days, sold it and bought the X-T2. I thought I may as well go all the way. Sooo blown away by the X-T2 that I am selling my Nikon D7100 and D810. I will probably sell the X-2ES but may wait till after the trip in order to do it. I can mount the X-2ES on my gimbal and keep X-T2 for general shooting and video. 

Looking forward to my Fuji journey.

Really wish F-Log was an in-camera option though. Hoping that they incorporate it, even if it requires the booster grip (which i'm receiving tomorrow).

Currently have the 23mm f2 and a Vogtlander 40mm f1.4 just for the Fuji. I plan on taking a few Nikon and vintage glass with me but want to travel light.

Peace

Tim  

• 4 weeks later...

Tim, like  you, I'm a Nikonian. I have been shooting Nikons exclusively since 2003 with my first D100. In late winter I bought a Fuji X100T and X-T1. Those two cameras started a love affair for me with Fuji! While I won't be selling my Nikon kit, I am shooting more and more with my Fuji cameras. Over the past couple of month I have upgraded to an X-T2 and X-Pro2 and am blown away with these cameras.

Hope you continue to enjoy your Fuji cameras.

• 1 month later...

Gaopa,

I am shooting with an XE2 and it is time to move on. Having done a good bit of reading it is time to choose between T2 and the Pro2. The xE2 is just not fast enough on the focus and I find I miss enough that it bothers me. Since you are shooting with both, what are the major differences that you have found while using them, and would you choose one over the other as your go to.

Thanks,

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone 

I started with Canon Ae1long time ago and moved upwards from there shooting concerts, news and editorial .Then came digital started with a Fuji but was bitten by Canon again purely because it was faster to use .Now have been out of game for a while but have gone back to the beginning of my digital life and got a  Fuji only a X-M1 but so far its great ,wish I had kept my first Fuji .  

Now have been out of game for a while but have gone back to the beginning of my digital life and got a Fuji only a X-M1 but so far its great ,wish I had kept my first Fuji .

I had a Fujifilm S5600, with a SuperCCD sensor. While a great camera in the day, the current cameras are much better (also because the S5600 had a very small sensor).

• 2 weeks later...