1. jordi

jordi

2. jlees

jlees

3. Chris Livsey

Chris Livsey

• Similar Content

• By Adam Bartas
      It might sound complex, but it really is not: I download JPEGs from the camera (X100F) to my iPhone using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app, in full resolution and sRGB. When I post the given photo on Facebook, theres a clear color shift towards red (especially in the lighter tones), which quite frankly ruins the skintones, etc. If I copy the very same photo from the iPhone to my PC (for example via e-mail) and post it from there, the colors are correct, as is the jpeg file itself. Does anyone have a similar experience or an idea what could cause this? Since theres no iOS trickery involved (I make sure I am comparing the very same file on both PC and iPhone) and its in sRGB profile already, I dont understand where the color shift is coming from and quite frankly its making it impossible for me to post photos from my phone. Strangely, it it doesnt seem to affect snaps I have taken with iPhone to begin with, only the X100F photos I transfer from the camera. Comparison bellow....

• By dan1d1n
      Hey everyone! I´m contemplating between the X-100F and the X-T30, I know they´re very different.. But if a new X100 will come out soon it would definitely weight towards it.
      Has anyone heard of an upcoming X100 model? its been a few years already since the F model !!
    • By FromanZA
      Anyone having/had problems with factory standard settings, brand new x-t3 with kit 18-55 lens and focus hunting? I cant find anything online about this so assumed it was me...until I showed Fuji.
      Lens fully zoomed in on a parking lot, no moving cars, or trees, shot in daylight, plenty to focus on (IE not a white wall), using factory set focus settings straight after a reset of camera, OIS on or off made no difference, ISO auto, shutter @ 1/60, aperture manual, 4k30, shot handheld, AF-C, UV filter on lens, focus point was central in frame (nothing moving) and about 20 meters away and nothing in between camera lens and focus point (trees).
      To try and find out what was causing the problem I set the aperture to f20 = approx 2 second hunting frequency (from completely blurry to sharp, IE not a small hunt, its like it moves from extreme to extreme). As I reduce the aperture towards f16, frequency increases to say 0.5 seconds and then at f10 its not possible to see on the camera screen that there is hunting.
      My test seems to show its aperture & zoom related, regardless, I cant accept that this is ok.
      Above video in question was shot at the Fuji HO in South Africa to demonstrate the problem to Fuji so I don't have the video at the moment because I sent the camera in due to this hunting problem. They still don't know what the problem might be so I thought I would reach out and see if anyone can reproduce my problem so I can help Fuji help me solve my problem.
      I have had a consistent problem with focus on the camera with a hit rate of probably 60%, video & photo. Even when the camera locks focus in AF-S mode, stationary scene, eye focus mode on and face mode on, photo mode, the camera will miss the shot and focus on the rear of the head region while it tells me its focused on the eye when clicking the rear dial in to show the focus point.
      Any insight would be appreciate!
    • By Dismason
      Hi, 
      Today, my first X100F video was published on YouTube. All my videos during the year I shoot with my best and excellent video camera: Fujifilm X100F. 
      Subscribe to my channel today!
      PS. Tips and good advice from all of you will be taken with gratitude!
      https://youtu.be/0MOkBXl5FU4 
    • By EvaWertheimer
      Hi all, I’m new to the forum. I’ve been using my x-t20 for a year now and I am really happy about its capabilities! There is just one little thing that totally annoys me every single time I use this camera. While using the EVF, my nose moves around the focus point, so damn annoying! I can’t find a way to change this, because I rather use the back buttons to move it around. Please please help me out on this one? Looking forward to your replies!