X-T10 deliveries... starting tomorrow?

MintMark

I rang my local camera shop and they didn't seem sure... and said the end of the month.

I looked on Amazon (UK) and they say the 18th June (tomorrow).

So I ordered from Amazon...

It says they will dispatch it today for delivery tomorrow... so I'm quite excited!

But will it really happen?

Does anybody know anything different?

Mark

Amazon UK still says 3-5 weeks delivery! Have been in touch with local LCE over XT10 stock and the Fuji rep said there was an issue with 'no CDR in box' so the stock was held back due to that. Having said that they were told a delivery should be with them on the Friday (19th) but they never did.

Frustrating!

Amazon UK still says 3-5 weeks delivery! Have been in touch with local LCE over XT10 stock and the Fuji rep said there was an issue with 'no CDR in box' so the stock was held back due to that. Having said that they were told a delivery should be with them on the Friday (19th) but they never did.

Frustrating!

It's horrifying to think that this could be the reason our cameras haven't arrived. I don't even have a player for CDs in my house any more since I got a recent MacBook. If there was an option to not get the CD I would take it for environmental reasons!

Same here, I wanted mine for a weekend visit to Stratford-Upon-Avon! Never mind.

The CD thing is strange, my answer was who uses CDs anymore.

This will be my first venture into mirrorless and Fuji, not sure I want to wait 5 weeks as I've been waiting since May already.

I pre-ordered 

I think you're right, but not available yet.

I'll be using it with the 55-200 at the weekend, so I think I'll appreciate the need :)

I pre-ordered mine with the camera. Kenmore Camera in Kenmore (Seattle suburb) have them available. You can order it online, if you are not local. Have fun shooting.

I think you're right, but not available yet.

I'll be using it with the 55-200 at the weekend, so I think I'll appreciate the need :)

Same for me. Lozeau (Montreal) had the leather half-cases before the cameras, then the cameras came in but they still had no grips in stock. I hadn't tried to pre-order so maybe that would have worked, but when I went to pick up my camera they didn't even have MGH-XT10 in their system :S

I really wanted to try it out before buying, but I'll probably give in and just buy it. I prefer the huge chunky grips from Really Right Stuff, but it looks like they haven't really been building that style for recent cameras (exists for X-E1/X-E2 but not X-T1), so I may be waiting forever with a hand cramp. 

FWIW 35mm f/1.4 is fine with the half-case, but my new 16mm f/1.4 is super uncomfortable to hold with one hand for any period of time. Sure it's pretty much bigger than the whole camera, but I think a nice hefty grip would make a world of difference.

I don't understand why Fuji is so skimpy with the built-in grips. Who wouldn't welcome a little more by default? And even they they should still release add-on grips both for the arca-swiss plate and for those who want a truly DSLR-esque grip to hold on to.