Battery charger... urgent

Hello to everybody!

did someone had problem with the X100S battery charger or with the battery?

Huston I have problem... If I put the battery in the battery charger even without electricity the green light is on, and its takes 10 hours to charge it... I think it's not normal or not?

I have a wedding this saturday and I'm in trouble now with battery!  :o

hi there 

just had the same problem. LED light on green when battery inserted but charger not connected and  -more importend- the charger stopped working at all. I had my battery in there for over 2 days and still not charged (of course with the charger plugged in ;o)

I simply wrote a mail to Fuji Support, got an quick answer and a shipping label to send the charger in and a couple of days later I received a new one.

Case closed.

But there seem to be a quality issue with these Chargers. And unfortunately not only the Chargers, my X-T 1 had its Mainboard replaced already. All in all i'm a bit less convinced of the fuji qality after this....lets see how long the lenses last with all this 'fly by wire' stuff...

so, youre not alone, send it in. the fuji service is fast and friendly.

my dad's nikon charger did this...and it was broken.  would not charge the battery, and like you stated, the led was green when battery was inserted with the charger not plugged in.  

send it in for replacement or just buy a third party charger from wasabi with 2 batteries or a usb charger from OAproda.