Fuji Firmware Fixes

jlmphotos

These are two very simple fixes that Fuji should implement in the next round of firmware updates:

1.  PLEASE DEAR FUJI:  Make it so that each location (C1 through C7) save their settings!!!   Not only certain ones, ALL OF THEM.

If I set up C1 for Landscape work, I don't want to switch to C2 (call it grandkids) and have to switch the focusing mode, File type, etc. 

Each C mode in the Q menu needs to be saved.  How hard can this be for crying out loud????!!!!

2.  Let me add WHATEVER I want to the "My Menu" so that... Well, I can add whatever the heck I want!  Easy.  

If you did just those two things, I would be oh so happy!

So, I did a time lapse yesterday, and it would have been great to be able to create a custom setting that set all parameters at once, instead I had to go through and set most of them one by one, and then remember to set them all back, since reverting to my C1 setting only changes a few of them back.

In this case I needed RAW only and electronic shutter which aren't saved.

Not a big deal, but being able to quickly swap into a complete set would be very useful. Although I understand that settings that have a physical dial or switch would be in conflict and should not be saved, I still think things like RAW/JPEG, shutter mode, AF mode and all other settings that doesn't have a physical dial or switch should be saved. I don't really see a reason for settings that have physical controls to be in the quick menu in the first place.