Can't see photos in Lightroom (X-T1)

Bob__h

Hi;

This has to be me, but I have the X-T1 connected to a MacBook Pro running Lightroom CC 2015 with all updates.

I plug the camera in and seek to import - Camera shows up in Lightroom as "USB PTP Camera" but "No Photos Found".

SD card imports directly OK.

Is it me?

Thanks

Bob

Bob, I use an X-T2, so it maybe a little different. I tried out connecting my camera directly to my iMac and in Lr CC the X-T2 shows up as a device, and the photos show up, plus I can download them to Lr plus the computer!

Check in Lr that it treats Jpegs and RAF files separately, try selecting show both in Lr and see if that makes a difference!

If memory serves me well there used to be two settings for the USB! PTP and some thing else(can't remember what it was called), I seem to recall that was changed later! Check the X-T1 menu system!

My camera shows in Lr as X-T2.

PS "Mass Storage" as the other USB setting springs to mind!

Edited by Mike G

Bob, I use an X-T2, so it maybe a little different. I tried out connecting my camera directly to my iMac and in Lr CC the X-T2 shows up as a device, and the photos show up, plus I can download them to Lr plus the computer!

Check in Lr that it treats Jpegs and RAF files separately, try selecting show both in Lr and see if that makes a difference!

If memory serves me well there used to be two settings for the USB! PTP and some thing else(can't remember what it was called), I seem to recall that was changed later! Check the X-T1 menu system!

My camera shows in Lr as X-T2.

PS "Mass Storage" as the other USB setting springs to mind!

Thanks, Mike;

No luck so far - Played with all the settings to no avail.

I also have a Panasonic TZ-100 which plugs in, is recognised and downloads pics.

Camera is sometimes recognised as XT-1 but not always and when it is recognised, still doesn't show photos.

Frustrated of Sandhurst :(

Edited by Bob__h

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Mike;

No luck so far - Played with all the settings to no avail.

I also have a Panasonic TZ-100 which plugs in, is recognised and downloads pics.

Camera is sometimes recognised as XT-1 but not always and when it is recognised, still doesn't show photos.

Frustrated of Sandhurst :(

Bob, 

I sometimes have the same issue, on this moment i looks (to me) more the sequence you have power up the XT1 before or after starting LR?

I am sure but you can give a try, best regards,

Peter