Sign in to follow this  
Patrick FR

Godox Plans Major Fujifilm Support within May

Fujifilm and flash support remains a sketchy situation. I fail to understand why.

For all my requests for IBIS, articulated touch screens, etc., this is more important than anything.

I am ready to say screw IBIS and everything else until we all get competent flash support. And we need flash support to the same levels as Canonikon.

IMHO, we should not have to rig Frankenstein systems for flash/studio strobes.

I hope Godox jumping on the bandwagon forces Profoto to get their act together. Its been over two years since I purchased my Profoto gear and still no dedicated remote, unlike for Canon, Nikon and now Sony.

May is coming soon

Hope godox can make it in time

https://www.adorama.com/fplfsmminifu.html#source=productOptions

I'm being told from Flashpoint reps that once this drops, the R2 will function with the X-T2 which opens up the door for the Flashpoint Xplor 600 and Godox AD600. Probably the best bang for your buck monolights out there.

I talked to Adorama Pro Lighting today and they say that the Flashpoint R2 should be ready in 6 weeks or so. Since Godox is Flashpoint, it would seem that all rebranded Godox units should roll out almost simultaneously.

At least we can hope lol.

With the new software update released today from Cactus, for the V6II and RF60X, TTL and HSS are working nicely on my XT-2. Will attempt to see how it works with Godox 360.

With the new software update released today from Cactus, for the V6II and RF60X, TTL and HSS are working nicely on my XT-2. Will attempt to see how it works with Godox 360.

The trick is to get anything working correctly and consistently with the Flashpoint Explor 600. At this point, anyone who gets HSS working will get my money.

Hi. I just received my Godox TT350F which I ordered one week ago. I have given it a very quick try. Nothing conclusive, but ttl seems to work just fine. I also tried the flash with an exposure time of 1/8000 and this also worked out quite well. I hope to do some proper testing in the next few days.

a1607380933abb29c5aac5c90098fd2f.jpgpost-7779-14991098906471.jpgpost-7779-14991098986587.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mine arrived direct from China on Monday(7 days total order time) - works well and for $79 just the job.  Rushed into the garden to try a shot or 2 @ 1/8000 was great. Happy. X1T-f will be available next week probable.

Hi Fuji Fans.  Monday I used my FF350 mainly as a fill in flash cos of the bright sun. I had put in a pair of good quality Alkaline batteries, after a number(200+) of flashes I was not flashing every time, did observe a brief display of word LOW - that's simple.  When I got home I measured the voltage of the batteries and was surprised 1.55V that is hi for a LOW indicator.  I did switch to TTL 1/128s and was able to get more shots.  Odd, maybe over the following weeks/months other members with multi-meters might wont to check the battery voltage when changing them. 

PS XIT-f due next week from China  I wont to try it with the EF-42 as a slave.