It's very difficult to post photos here, considering it's a photography forum.

RadBadTad

I realize this is mostly a forum for talking about equipment, but considering that (ideally) most of us are photographers who take photos with our Fuji gear, I feel like it's a problem that posting photos on this forum is cumbersome and limited. Limiting us to 1MB of photos per post? A complex multi-step process to load photos to a post? 

Shouldn't we be able to post whole photo series to share our successes and frustrations that make us love the system (or make us want to ask for change, or assistance)

I realize this is mostly a forum for talking about equipment, but considering that (ideally) most of us are photographers who take photos with our Fuji gear, I feel like it's a problem that posting photos on this forum is cumbersome and limited. Limiting us to 1MB of photos per post? A complex multi-step process to load photos to a post? 

Shouldn't we be able to post whole photo series to share our successes and frustrations that make us love the system (or make us want to ask for change, or assistance)

I think you're underestimating how much infrastructure is required in order to serve a photo repository to a bunch of photography forum nerds!

This whole website likely sits on a server with less than a few gigabytes of space available to it. Also, the software that this forum runs on is not specifically catered to photography - it's a generic forum software called IPBoard, which is used by many online forums.

It's much better to leave the hosting of images down to third parties such as Instagram or Flickr.

If you upload your photos to Flickr, you can click the share icon and then choose the BBCode section to copy the appropriate code to paste into a thread here. Alternatively you can host your images on somewhere like Imgur and get the BBCode in order to paste.

Edited by oscillik

I find very easy to post pictures here. I’ve posted many and find it much easier than many other places. I simply resize them to 1250 px. wide 

Note there is no limit to the amount of pictures in as many posts as you want.

If you find it difficult just simply reference it to an outside place ( Flickr or something like that) and people will see them in all their weight and splendor.

There are other Fuji-X forums better suited for photo sharing. At least with much more activity. Worth taking a look there as well [emoji4]

Could you point me in their direction? I've found two others but they haven't had any posts in weeks.