X-T1 + Canon 430ex II (Wireless Capability)

ivalex

In summary, I moved from my Canon setup to Fuji but I retained my external flash hoping that I can still use it for my XT-1.

I have researched some of the posts in this forums regarding X-T1's capability on wireless flash and found that it is indeed possible

There were mentions of a lot of options for wireless trigger. My current option for now is:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Yongnuo-YN-622C-TX-Wireless-Controller-622C-TX/dp/B00MAYL4SQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491577757&sr=8-1&keywords=yongnuo+yn-622c

Currently, I am unfamilar on how wireless trigger works since the 430ex II worked perfectly with my Canon setup (Kiss x7i) without the use of wireless triggers. Will the [Yongnuo YN-622C-TX] work with X-T1?

I am open with other setup suggestions especially if it will cost less with the same functionalities :)

<< Additional Query >>

Since Canon 430ex II can only work in manual mode when attached to the hotshoe, when I make use of wireless triggers, can I use other settings of the flash besides manual?

Thank you in advance for the replies/advices