Fujifilm Releases New Firmware for Fujifilm X-T2 DOWNLOAD NOW!

Patrick FR

I think you can have the focus point stay the same size, under the same menu option that turns on AF point moves with orientation there are two options one is AF point only, the other is ALL AF setting, if you choose all AF settings then it remembers the last AF size you used in that orientation. For example if you were in landscape in Single Point AF with a very small Focus area and then moved to Portrait switched to Zone focus 5x5, when you went back to landscape it woudl switch back to Single point small, and then when you went back to portrait it would be back in zone.

I think if you switch to AF point only or whatever the setting is called that is not ALL, then your point will move, but it won't reflect any size or type changes you have made. Hope that helps/works for you. I am still learning the new features myself.

Thanks! I missed that part when I was trying out all the new stuff lol. 

I'm using three weeks old SanDisk cards that have been working like a charm last week shooting hundreds of bursts in the zoo. I am using the original W126S batteries. The problem only occurs in backup mode, as reported by several others on Facebook, Reddit and another Fuji forum. 

Are the cards both the same capacity and speed? I read about that issue but I thought most people had the issue when they used cards with a different capacity or speed. 

My camera was freezing in continuous low and the new firmware fixed it. It never froze in continuous high though. 

Does anyone know how to get the Film Filter info into Lightroom attached to RAW as this new update allows you to do?

In Lightroom bottom of develop there's a dropdown to select Fuji baked in full simulations. Suggest you choose the one you shot in.