Looking for X100T case

I'm looking for a leather case for the X100T. One hard requirement is that it should leave the USB cover free, which rules out many of the available cases. I find USB charging very convenient, and I don't want to give that up for a protective case.

Another "must have" is that the cover should work with a UV filter attached to the lens. A "nice to have" is that the half case screws into the tripod mount.

To be clear, I am looking for a full case, with cover, and not to a half case only.

The only one I have found so far is made by "TP" from China.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Edited by johant

There are many choices on Amazon. I like the J.B. Designs grip case, not leather tho.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

But most of them do not have the proper cut-out for the X100T's USB cover, and are half cases only.

I am looking for a proper leather full case for the "T". I start to believe that only "TP" makes one ...

Edit: I looked at the J.B. Designs cases ... they do not fit my requirements unfortunately. (not a full case, and not leather)

Edited by johant

• 4 weeks later...