Sign in to follow this  
Gaz55

Trying out the fuji MCEX11 With the 16-55 f2.8

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Yes, I did both, I even downloaded an SD card formatting program to reformat the card externally (suggested in another post), but nothing seemed to work.
    • Not really a tetraptych, not really a panorama, but along those lines... (part two) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • Not really a tetraptych, not really a panorama, but along those lines... (part one) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
    • I have this issue on the 16 1.4, 23 1.4 and 56 1.2. All 3 are really lose. It makes them a nightmare to shoot with as I’m constantly having to check it hasn’t moved for each shot, as my hand is naturally holding it when i shoot, it’s easily moved. There are barely any ‘stops’ at all for each setting, it’s like a smooth rotation with some subtle bumps as I turn it.    don’t get me wrong - all 3 lenses are fantastic. Chuffed to bits with them, but the aperture rings are completely awful. It
    • Hello,   My iso wheel suddenly stopped changing the iso when on video mode. When I switch to photo it is perfectly fine though.   Does anybody have any idea what might be causing it? I have not changed anything in the settings but...    Thank you in advance!