XT-1 - EC dial values don't reflect on screen/viewfinder EC indicator

Hello,

Do you know is it possible to somehow recalibrate exposure compensation indicator /dial in XT-1?

When I'm in aperture or shutter priority mode the values on the dial do not reflect the ones on the screen. Let's say I put the dial in +1 position and the indicator on the screen shows 0, when I put it to +2, the indicator shows + 1 ⅓ etc. What is more - sometimes the onscreen indicator will react only after some clicks - when I put -1 ⅓ on the dial and move it towards 0 it reacts only after 6 clicks (6 moves) and shows - ⅓ (the dial is in + ⅔ position).

When I shoot in manual mode the meter seems to work fine but when aperture / shutter / ISO is in the "A" position and the meter changes into the indicator I cannot set it right.

Do you think that is a hardware problem with a dial? Or maybe it can be calibrated through software?

Thank you in advance for any info/help.

Krzysztof

PS I am not 100% sure but I think that these problems started to appear after servicing th camera in FujiFilm service (due to "rubber skin" issues).