Six Weeks in India with the X-T2 and XPro-2

lapresle

Namaste Fuji people.

I recently tried an XPro-2 and loved it so much I bought one, sold all my Nikon equipment and bought an XT-2 and some lenses. I'm traveling India for six weeks with a backpack and small camera bag. I brought both bodies, five batteries, a bunch of cards, four lenses: 16mm f/1.4, 23mm f/2, 35mm f/1.4 and the 56mm f/1.2, a travel tripod, a MacBook Pro and two hard drives.

I'm really happy with everything and how all the gear is performing. If anyone has any questions about how the gear is working out, please feel free to ask. I started a website for my trip, the Fuji images are under my blog and in the India image gallery. I'm only a couple of weeks in, but I've figured out my workflows and what setups I like. Thanks for letting me share.

Cheers,

Kevin

kevinlapresle.com

sukeren, pleas reach out if you have any questions. I hired a driver and can't say enough good things about him, knows al the spots, zero ego, just happy to make me happy. Please get in touch if I can be of any help with plans. You'll love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Namaste Kevin,

Welcome to India. Excellent pics in your website. If you are still in India then don't miss to visit God's own country - Kerala. Also please visit www.travelkannur.com for some interesting images and information about 'Theyyam' - is a popular ritual form of worship of North Malabar in Kerala.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk