Hi

Wondering if some of you know of a good, reliable USB charger for the NP-95 battery. Need one to charge NP-95s from a battery pack, for those times when access to power outlets is limited or unavailable.

(I use the X100S so I can't charge through the camera itself)

Thanks in advance

Th

• 4 weeks later...

Try this

Fit the CP-95 coupler in the camera battery compartment

Connect the USB to Dc plug to the CP-95 and then to the Powerbank

Note: The power bank must supply 5Volts 2A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CP-95-DC-Coupler-for-Fuji-FujiFilm-F30-F31fd-X100-X-S1-Real-3D-W1-/271104851803

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5V-2A-USB-A-to-4mm-Barrel-Jack-Plug-Male-DC-Power-Charger-AC-Adapter-Cable-Lead-/400843519838

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Xiaomi-16000mAh-Portable-Mi-Power-Bank-USB-Battery-Charger-Dual-USB-Port-/251760288582

This gives you a longer life useable system approx 8x the normal battery life

The other option is 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-Battery-Charger-For-Fujifilm-NP-95-Finepix-3D-W1-X100-X100S-X-S1-/112320849134?hash=item1a26d824ee:g:tBoAAOSwLnBXVtas

Use the power bank to charge on the move

thanks

Edited by nvp155

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tin Do
      Hey guys!
      So I just updated my X-T3 to the firmware Ver.4.00 and I can't charge the camera via my USB-C Apple wall plug.
      No green light on the back of the camera but the white plug symbol does appear when plugged in.
      The only time when the X-T3 is charging via USB is when the camera is turned OFF and connected to my MacBook Pro or Powerbank.
      Does anyone else experience this problem? 
    • By gundalav
      I have my X100F and I want to directly import the image (RAF format) using 
      CaptureOne12 Express Fuji directly from the camera using USB cable. I mean, without having to take out the SD card from the camera. 
      Currently only MacOSX Photo app that can directly detect the camera,
      but it cannot detect RAW format.
      Is that possible? If so what's the way to do it?

• By BeoNerd
      I have  recently bought X100F and use card reader only the first time. Now i tried the usb cable that was shipped with the camera. It charged the camera but it didn't connect.
      Because i have had this issues before with other things, i can give my solution.

1. It is rarely a driver issue, don't go there first!
      2. Use a good thick cable with a RF-filter on. It wasn't on the cable i got but it is a cable with a visible outgrowth, usually on one side only.
      3. Don't use a USB3. Use USB2.0 (the one without the blue inside)
      4. Don't connect to monitor or a hub. Connect directly to MAC/PC/Laptop
      5. Connect to camera first, then to PC and last turn on the camera. And reverse this order when the camera is going to be de-attached.

I hope it helps!

• By crutonix
      Just got an X-T10 and looking for a way to shoot tethered to Capture One 9 on a Mac. 
      Noticed some old posts from awhile back but figure there must be something in the works. I understand it's more of a street camera but looking into it's capabilities to replace my Canon. 

I don't use Light Room but will if I have to set up a Hot Folder or whatever.

Thx.
    • By Jake Hall
      Hi everyone, this is my first post so take it easy on me!

I've recently become the proud owner of an X-T1 after trading in my X100s and needless to say i'm pretty excited to get out there and shoot!

My question is this:

I travel all over the world for work (Why I switched from Canon DSLR to Fuji in the first place) and am in real need of an on-the-road charging solution. I think we can all vouch for the fact that the NP-W126 battery needs refuelling about as often as we humans do.

Ideally I would like to charge via USB, this way I can charge in the car or possibly connect some kind of solar panel (?) if i'm outdoors for extended periods of time.

I don't really know anything about voltages, amps, AC/DC etc and need some guidance here. As far as I understand it, the NP-W126 is a 7v battery and usb only charges up to 5v? I'd like to charge two batteries at once using my current muti-charger if possible. I have this one. 

I'd love some help, i'm totally lost here!

Also, I have about 4 spare batteries but doubt that will cut it. I have a tendency to go camping for months on end.

Thanks!

Jake
    • I actually shipped my camera to Fuji Service Center in NJ, after several calls they told me I will need my shutter to be replaced (which will cost me $270 as it's out of warranty). I'm really not quite sure if it's the shutter issue as for my case the camera works fine without the flashlight, and I actually tried my friend's Fuji XT3 camera using the same Godox flash settings and his camera experienced the same lock up issue as well. I ended up not proceeding with the fix. But this lock up issue remains unsolved. 
    • Hi Fathom: I called Fuji tech support in the US.  They told be they were unaware of a lock-up issue with firmware version 4.00.  Hmmm. Based on your comments and others on this thread there is going to being mounting evidence that firmware 4.0 is causing lock-up issues on the X-T3 that were not there with previous firmware releases.  Everyone on this forum that are having lock-up issues with their X-T3 and firmware release 4.00 need to report what is going on to Fuji so they can get this fixed. Don Barar
    • Hi All Fuji newbie here.  I picked up a 50R and am having trouble translating my decades of Nikon speak into the menu settings on the Fuji.  Can anyone point me toward menu/control settings guide for the 50R?  There isn't a lot that's GFX specific on YouTube (and I always wonder about the sources) are the X system settings close to the GFX?  I'm working my way through the manual, but I'd like to take it out to shoot.... Thanks for any assist you can offer.  
    • A professional is just someone is is able to sell his work.  That is the only difference between professional and amateur  .  Neither are necessarily the best photographer .  I have read review with KR and I will agree that photographers blame lenses when pictures are not sharp but in almost all cases it is the guy holding the camera.  Enlarge your photos 100% 200% and you will often see camera shake, or it may be focusing on choice of aperture that causes the problems .  
    • He has a long Fuji-related playlist, and his videos are well-researched and presented. I have saved a virtual library in Evernote of his videos and highly recommend them.