• Similar Content

• By AZWolf
      Hi All,

I recently published a Fuji-centric article on the best lenses for infrared photography. Most of the lenses I tested and reported on are XF mount. I did include some Sony FF and Micro 4/3 as well. I include several images too, of course.

You can see the article on PetaPixel or my blog

Hope you find it useful!

Happy shooting,
      Joel
    • By vistamedia
      Greetings Fuji community!
      I'm a filmmaker and photographer who shoots on the Fuji X100F. Recently, I created a comprehensive video review of the camera - and I think you'll all find incredible.
      In this video, we'll dive deep into what I consider the most creative and stylish pocket camera I've ever used. Enjoy the viewing experience, and please share it around!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWgd4A5oPc
    • By jlmphotos
      50R, 32-64 zoom, ISO 400 1/30th, F4.5
    • By K PRETHVIRAJ
      Hoping to see Fujifilm support shooting in HEIF / HEIC image format or introduce a ability to export in HEIF / HEIC image format in "Fujifilm x raw studio software" . canon has implemented shooting in HEIF / HEIC format with 1dx mark 3 , so even though they did it first , i hope to see Fujifilm implement it as soon as possible ,because of the advantages of that image format over jpg . it's not difficult to implement actually ,since it's the still version of HEVC ,same way jpg is like a still version of H.264 .  the major advantage of using HEIF / HEIC format is the images has more bit depth ,jpg only has 8 bit color meanwhile HEIF / HEIC format can support up to 16 bit color which is like having the color range of RAW file . the next big advantage is the size ,a 10mb HEIF / HEIC file has better quality ,color depth ,details etc... also less artifacts , than a 20MB jpg file ,both jpg and HEIF exported from the same raw file . also if this image format is implemented in-camera like canon 1dx mark 3 , that means you can shoot twice the amount of picture with the same buffer size compared to jpg  ( x pro-3 79 frames jpg only, xt-30 79 frames jpg only , xs-10 81 frames jpg only ) if the HEIF format is used (x pro-3 158 frames heic only , xt-30 158 frames heic only , xs-10  162 frames heic only ) with current buffer size itself we can capture twice the number of images at the max burst speed of the camera .also HEIF / HEIC format is actually better optimized for burst shooting mode ,so you will more likely get the max burst speed of a camera in all real world situations. so i hope that i mentioned the basic reason why we need Fujifilm to implement HEIF / HEIC format in-camera or at least in "Fujifilm x raw studio" as early as possible . please share this topic ,support , and send feedback to FUJIFILM to implement this image format in the Fujifilm devices and software's . i really hope that everyone will support this matter ,which will benefit everyone who uses Fujifilm devices , to a great extent . also if anyone is concerned about the compatibility of HEIF / HEIC formats (there is a lot of articles in internet saying there is compatibility issues or can't open in windows etc.. But that's actually past issues) . the current situation is it's fully compatible in windows starting with windows 10 ,it's natively supported in mac os and ios 11 and above , also natively supported in android , also you can edit HEIF / HEIC files in adobe software's , luminar , capture one etc. so i am hoping everyone who use Fujifilm devices , to follow up this matter till it's implemented , have a great day ahead ! 
    • I'm having the same problem with my XT4- any updates??
    • I'm trying to shoot with flash using a Godox 2.4GHz pair & strobe lights I've successfully used before; however, my only options in my flash menu settings are Manual & OFF. The button on the transmitter works with the receiver, but trying to use flash with the X-T4 has been unsuccessful. Are there any other settings that need to be enabled so it recognizes TTL/my hot shoe mount? 
    • Managed to answer my own question, finally. Just my newb stupidity. Looking forward to shooting with this camera!
    • I can get HSS with my following equipment, Fujifilm X-T1, Godox X1T-F remote , Manual HSS flash Godox TT600(no TLL). That is what I have and experience on. I don't advertise for any brands. You can try with the equipment you already owned.  The setting is the following: Manual setting is  1/800 sec.,  f/5.6 on the camera. With the X1T-F power on and set to Group A,m, 1/32, I am able to set in 'FP' sync (shows up only with the X1T-F turn on and on the camera) in 'Flash Function Setting'. Then set the TT600 flash to Radio slave and HSS mode(check on youtube channel for TT600 for setting if you use this equipment). The HSS may not work if the TT600 put on the camera hot shoe(need test or read manual booklet).  General speaking. you set the flash and the camera in HSS mode to get the HSS feather.  How to set is equipment dependent. From Tim's experience.  
    • I have a second issue. Ever since I loaded firmware to version 1.40 to my Fujifilm X-T30 camera body, back on May 25th, 2021, the HDMI output always mirrors the display settings, and anything there is present in the HDMI output.   Changing the 'HDMI OUTPUT INFO DISPLAY' setting to 'OFF' has no effect. https://fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t30/menu_shooting/movie_setting/index.html#hdmi_output_info. Is this a 'bug'?  If so, can we get it fixed?  In the meantime, is there another way to get 'clean' HDMI output? Tony Becker