Best Yongyou Flash trigger for X-T1?

Hey Antony,

What I use is the YN560-TX and everything works on the X-T1. The flashes need to be the YN560 III (or the IV I guess but can't confirm that) and there's no TTL. The best part is that you can control everything on the transmitter. Those have no TTL though, if that's something you want.

Regards,

Jan

Good morning to all,

I do not know if it's the right place but I want to ask you a question if anyone can help me.

I had a Yongnuo YN-560III who used remotely by a Nikon D810 Nikon CLS serve. By moving to Fuji X-T1 I ordered a YN-560-TX to control the YN-560III.

Two days ago I received it but no way to be understood. I have read and watched all the tutorials out there on the net but no way.

The flaix have it set to manual and the RX wireless as explained before flaix have restarted with the original settings if the have otherwise used could be any configuration that might interfere.

The problem is that when you attempt to synchronize them together by pressing the corresponding button on each unit not true what they say has to happen, that the transmission unit ACT letters should appear and in the meantime have to activate all digits and blue light in flaix, for immediately afterwards press the center button flaix. Well all this happens to me not me, so I can not activate the icon to change flaix groups.

Yes it is curious that if you press the test transmitter flaix the pilot lights blue as if there were communication, but does not shoot and of course ignores any parameters you can switch on the transmitter.

Comment that I perform synchronization with the transmitter out of the chamber, as I have seen that done in the tutorials, so the camera settings should not influence, I understand.

If anyone has any idea where I can further research or have had a similar experience I appreciate the comment.

Excuse my English.

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found what seems to be an excellent solve! Very small and beautiful radio triggers for small cameras. Option at $39 with a second receiver option at $55.

http://www.lightpixl...om/pages/flashq

2 Reviews here:

http://lavidaleica.c...-trigger-system

http://www.lightingr...shq-review-7406

I think my mind is made up on this one.  :)

Hi all,

I've seen a lot of discussion about compatibility issues with some models of the Yongyou flash triggers, and I was hoping that someone could confirm specifically which current model works perfectly with the X-T1, without any modifications.

Cheers,

Antony

I'm probably going with the Cactus V6 system. It's not proprietary like the Yongnuo, and they claim it should work with most any flash on the market.

Cactus Wireless WRLS Flash Transceiver V6 Single https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KYFPLDC/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_vrL7vbCV9KJA0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

When I need flash with some more power than my Nissin i40, I use a Yongnuo 560II with Yongnuo RF603II triggers, which work in manual mode.

The Yongnuo setup provides power [GN58] with excellent value for money.

Yes I would like to have TTL triggers for my Nissin, if and when they appear, without being exorbitant in price, I will get a pair, maybe 'Roboshoot' triggers

I can't make my Nissin i40 work reliably via the YN 600/602 series triggers. I get shutter curtain shadow sometimes even at 1/125s shutter speed. The Yongnuo YN560-III and TX-560 combination works just fine at 1/180s. Therefore I used the YN560 via radio and the Nissin as fill triggered optically. 

I can't make my Nissin i40 work reliably via the YN 600/602 series triggers. I get shutter curtain shadow sometimes even at 1/125s shutter speed. The Yongnuo YN560-III and TX-560 combination works just fine at 1/180s. Therefore I used the YN560 via radio and the Nissin as fill triggered optically.

Are you using rechargeable Ni-MH batteries in the Yongnuo? The minimum operating voltage needs to be lowered to allow for more reliable operation with 1.2v rechargeable AA batteries. Also, Nissin i40 is unstable with Ni-MH batteries and when I spoke to the tech dept at Munox—I was told they're working on it.

Try alkaline AAs in i40 and Yonguno.

No rechargeable batteries in the trigger or receiver. So far I have only used Eneloop NiMH rechargeable batteries in the flash itself. I don't see how that would influence the performance but I can give it a try with Alkaline batteries. If that's the case though, it's just as bad as not working at all, because I'm not going to blow through Alkaline batteries because of a primadonna flash ...

• 4 weeks later...