Fuji x-t10 not recording images

My x-t10 is not recording images. It appears to be oprating normally on auto and manual when the button is pressed. Focussing is normal.. The histogram etc is responding normally. Pressing the button appears to be recording an image, but going to the view image - just black. The numbering advances normally with each attempted exposure. The same result if I insert card into PC to look at images. THe battery is fully charged. I have tried changing battery, card and lens - same result.

Any advice appreciated.

On 7/2/2024 at 5:50 PM, richardp said:

My x-t10 is not recording images. It appears to be oprating normally on auto and manual when the button is pressed. Focussing is normal.. The histogram etc is responding normally. Pressing the button appears to be recording an image, but going to the view image - just black. The numbering advances normally with each attempted exposure. The same result if I insert card into PC to look at images. THe battery is fully charged. I have tried changing battery, card and lens - same result.

Any advice appreciated.

As a supplement to this post. I have found that the camera records movies succesfully, but not single exposures.