Hi,

Let's try an group the reviews for the new camera here...

As an X-photographer, I shot an X-100F for a few weeks and my review can be found here:

http://bjornmoerman.blogspot.dk/2017/01/first-look-fujifilm-x-100f-review.html

Always happy to answer questions here or on my blog.

Regards,

BJORN

Nice review. I'm considering replacing my X100T with the X100F. I haven't been using my X100T much recently for two reasons. The first is the AF feels very outdated compared to the new models. No real multi-point AF. The second is that it uses a different battery and I hate carrying multiple battery types and chargers. I'm also liking the X-T20, but I think I may already have too many cameras, haha. 

The lack of weather resistance and the same 6 year old lens, will make me skip this generation of the x100 series. I keep my x100t a little longer for the next generation or possibly an upcoming xe3.

Out of curiosity, is there something with the current lens you dislike? I've heard some people complain about it and others say it is great. I haven't compared it agains my 23mm F/1.4 or F/2 lenses. My X100T has been more of a fun camera than one I've taken out on a serious shoot so I never really looked into the lens quality that much.

I think most of current X100 series user expected the X100F to be a WR camera especially with that price tag even thought some of the new feature in X100F are very interesting and welcomed. Since majority of X100 user use this camera as documentary/street/carry all the time kind of camera, WR is important to keep user ease that their camera will not spoil by little rainy or moisture environment. About the 6 year old len in X100 serious...i just read some review say that because it cannot be seal/WR so the X100F make as none WR...I don't know that the correct decision or not but for sure will raise some argument that why not redesign a new one??? Anyhow our of us might got different perspective of new X100 and fujifilm cannot satisfied all of us. X100T of mine still very fun to use and I will keep it until another new X100 that can change my mine :D

Hi,

Let's try an group the reviews for the new camera here...

As an X-photographer, I shot an X-100F for a few weeks and my review can be found here:

http://bjornmoerman.blogspot.dk/2017/01/first-look-fujifilm-x-100f-review.html

Always happy to answer questions here or on my blog.

Regards,

BJORN

Thank you for the review. I'm switching from a X100s to the f and I'm pretty keen how all those little tweaks and additions will feel. For my X100s I owned a LC-X100s leather case. Will the case also fit on the X100f? Any clue? Asking because I saw a case like the LC-X100s on one of your pictures...

• 3 weeks later...