Iridient X-Transformer 1.0 Beta 1 for Windows Available

I tried it out. Very interesting results.  I use PS CC and LR CC and so far I am very happy with the results.  I am not really a fan of too much sharpening and when I do it my method will depend on the image.  One thing I did realize after purchasing IR-X is that it sharpens the whole image.  That can be a disadvantage as in some images it does bring out more noise in out of focus areas which I can protect in PS.  So use it carefully (well I do).  In most cases I will sharpen in PS CC on a luminosity layer in the red channel and get on par to IR-X results. BUT. I have found IR-X can push sharpening way further than what I can achieve in PS or LR. 

I have also bought a licence for this RAW coinverter. It certainly handles fine details better than LR, producing correct detail rather than the sometimes worm like rendition of LR.

There is some control over the amount of sharpening and, like Antonius, I keep that to a minimum, using LR or PS to take care of that as and when needed.

The overall result is very impressive and makes my Fuji X outfit all the more valuable.