Sign in to follow this  
ARDA

X-T2 50-140 f2.8 Video Butterfly

Hi,

I'm looking to do more like this myself. I find the 50-140 is my main walkabout butterfly photography lens. I shoot stills and so usually use an extender and can also get shots of birds.

The butterfly looks to be a small copper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• @flamidey Thanks! What are your thoughts on using the Canon EF 800mm with a Fuji camera? Strange that there are no competitors to the Nikon ultra zooms (which are so Amazing for astronomy, actually). I was hoping there would be a Fuji-compatible DIY solution that beats the p1000/p900 in all areas (of performance/quality).
    • Among the various lens and camera settings it also records beyond just the sensor data, the raw file includes the film simulation information you use for your jpeg files large image and preview sizes (embedded thumbnail). Some raw converters use this to give you an initial idea of what the image looks like. Depending on which converter you have, you can change that film simulation, but the jpeg thumbnail removal is not recommended because the other converters cannot open the file without that pr
    • ALL: it only works with Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac.  I downloaded and it works...  https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4501095/download-the-new-microsoft-edge-based-on-chromium See: https://fujifilm-x.com/global/support/download/software/x-webcam/    macOS:   Google Meet (Chrome/Edge*), Teams (Chrome/Edge*), Skype (Chrome/Edge*), Zoom (Chrome/Edge*), Messenger Rooms     (Chrome/Edge*), LINE、OBS Studio   *Chromium Edge  
    • Grains & Trains and a Colorless Sky X100F Classic Chrome Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • All I can say is I had the screen open on the camera and when the camera was realizing it was supposed to connect I pressed a few random buttons. I don’t know if canceling and going back in did it or if I had to confirm something. The wording is kind of hard to understand on those screens on the camera itself. But after messing around with it like that for a few minutes I heard the familiar shutter sound meaning it was about to connect to the iOS device. So far it has been working fine just like