movement or play in my xt2's exposure compensation dial

smokey

Mine does the same thing. All the dials on the X-T2 are like this, a bit wobbly. One consequence of making them taller...

On the X-Pro1 and X-Pro2 you can move the exposure comp dial with just your thumb, but the X-T2 doesn't seem to be designed with that in mind. You're expected to pinch it between thumb and finger.

Edited by kimcarsons

The movement is very small; I'd accept and live with it.

If you aren't happy don't consider sending it to a service centre for repair. As it's so new it would need to go back to the retailer for a replacement. If you're really not happy consider taking it back to the retailer for a full refund. Never take an expensive, recently bought item for repair, insist on replacement or refund.

The movement is very small; I'd accept and live with it.

If you aren't happy don't consider sending it to a service centre for repair. As it's so new it would need to go back to the retailer for a replacement. If you're really not happy consider taking it back to the retailer for a full refund. Never take an expensive, recently bought item for repair, insist on replacement or refund.

ic

i just want to know whether this happens to everybody's xt2

if its normal then its ok

if im the only one with this problem i would go back to the service center and have it fixed...the camera doesnt come cheap that is y i expect higher qc from fuji