Fuji XT2 batteries and charger

miguel

Hi,

I am trying to purchase some cheaper batteries and charger for my XT2 that are available in the UK.

I have read good reports on the Watson LCD Duo charger and their batteries, also the Wasabi range but I can not find a supplier in the UK.

It is possible to order from the US but the taxes and import duties di not make it a visble proposition,

Can anyone offer me a supplier in the UK or recommend a replacement battery that is available here.

The new Batteries have been especially developed for the X-T2 by using other batteries you are impairing the performance of the new camera 

http://brandonremler.blogspot.nl/2016/07/fujifilm-x-series-batteries-np-w126-np.html

here a test the non original batteries, their performance is often poor and certainly not capable to support the X-T2 in high performance mode.

http://www.fujirumors.com/tested-third-party-fuji-batteries-inflated-capacity-values-some-batteries-almost-fraud-and-the-winner-is/

I purchased this one from Amazon UK in May works fine with both sorts of NP-W126(s).  Ex-Pro also make batteries, but I choose to use only Fuji originals!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

My apologies previously I forgot to post an image, oops.

Edited by Mike G

I can suggest the NP-W126 replacements coming from Patona. Used them on my X-T1 extensively and they're also working on my X-T2 with no noticeable difference to the original NP-W126s in function nor performance. Those batteries are also orderable as a bundle including a very basic but efficient charger including charge per USB, a car adapter and normal power cord.

Hope this helps :-)

I can suggest the NP-W126 replacements coming from Patona. Used them on my X-T1 extensively and they're also working on my X-T2 with no noticeable difference to the original NP-W126s in function nor performance. Those batteries are also orderable as a bundle including a very basic but efficient charger including charge per USB, a car adapter and normal power cord.

Hope this helps :-)

phso

Where did you buy the Patona. Any where in the US? Looking for a small charger with integrated wall US plug even though the Watson one works fine with the 126 plate.

phso

Where did you buy the Patona. Any where in the US? Looking for a small charger with integrated wall US plug even though the Watson one works fine with the 126 plate.

Bought them at Amazon DE. Aren't they available in the US?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I bought this Watson and its very very good - but quite heavy comparing to original one. Good thing is you see percentage  - usefull when you use a grip with 2 batteries, also you can charg fast if you need. 

Bought some cheap batteries and they are as good as originals.

Some more examples - some of them I wont be able to show to clients: All RAW C.RAW processed with all settings to 0 /zero/, no sharpening no nothing, converted at 100% to jpg 10.

one more:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

phso

I think this may be what you want. I have two of the chargers and 4 of the batteries. I am satisfied with their performance.

https://www.amazon.com/Wasabi-Power-Battery-Charger-Fujifilm/dp/B0084G3FKE

• 2 weeks later...

Another + vote for the Patona batteries. I bought 4 of them for my wife who went trekking in Peru with the X-Pro2.

I bought her the portable charger which came with 2 of the "yellow batteries" as well as 2 of the "green batteries".

I've used them on both the X-T2 and X-Pro2 with no noticeable difference in performance to the original Fuji batteries.

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00BBYF3Q0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01DDP9BKI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Mike K

Another vote for the Ex-Pro Dual LCD Mains Charger (bought on Amazon UK). I've been using it for over a year and find it very good. Although I try to use only Fuji batteries, I have several of the "yellow" Patona batteries as spares (also available on Amazon UK), and have never had any problems with them.

Another vote for the Ex-Pro Dual LCD Mains Charger (bought on Amazon UK). I've been using it for over a year and find it very good. Although I try to use only Fuji batteries, I have several of the "yellow" Patona batteries as spares (also available on Amazon UK), and have never had any problems with them.

Hi, I've got this charger and use it for my Sony lighting batteries as well as my old nikon batteries. You can just buy extra plates for different battery types for about a fiver but I've yet to find w126 plates on their own. Anyone know where I can get just the plates?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi, I've got this charger and use it for my Sony lighting batteries as well as my old nikon batteries. You can just buy extra plates for different battery types for about a fiver but I've yet to find w126 plates on their own. Anyone know where I can get just the plates?

They are currently available from Ex Pro via Amazon UK (search for Ex Pro dual charger plate pack). They look as though they're the right ones. 

You're a star. Ordered, thanks.

Arrived! I love the ability to charge different batteries at the same time, charge from a 12V source (whilst camping) and see what charge state the batteries are at. 2494dd214fe2dc1eb8b542251f3dc6fd.jpg