Checking Focus point when Processing files

miguel

Hi,

I normally shoot RAW plus Jpeg on my XT2 and process files in Photoshop and Bridge.

In these two programs or any others, is it possible to see my actual point of focus superimposed on the image?

Also do any of these Programs show when OIS has been used?

Many thanks

Michael

Hi,

I normally shoot RAW plus Jpeg on my XT2 and process files in Photoshop and Bridge.

In these two programs or any others, is it possible to see my actual point of focus superimposed on the image?

Also do any of these Programs show when OIS has been used?

Many thanks

Michael

Doesn't RFC do this? I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot of programs do that, of course the thing is that if you use a lens which has no electronics the whole thing doesn’t work, besides, if you, instead of positioning the focusing point on the place where you wnat to position it just move the camera form one place to another holding the focus, this will show somewhere else that you really pointed it at.

Hi Millandro,

You say lots of programs do that, I cant get Bridge, Photoshop, FastRaw viewer to work, which Pro applications can you suggest.

The lenses I use are the latest electronic XF ones and I dont focus and reframe. I was advised its a bad idea on fujis lenses as they are flat field and perform better if you do not reframe after focussing,