Auto white balance & stitching (X100T)

Hi, I'd like to share a trouble that I have on my X100T. I do a lot of panoramic shots through stitching method and for this, I lock focus & exposure for a given series. My trouble is that this doesn't lock the white balance - I'm on auto white balance - and this makes the whole process a pain as I currently shoot in JPEG - Classic Chrome. I know how to work around it (shoot in RAW instead of JPEG, or at least force the white balance), I don't look to solve the problem, more to discuss it.

I tend to think of it as a bug: lock exposure should lock the white balance in my view, this is clearly linked and forcing one should force the other. As such, I'd like to know how to report it so that it gets solved in a firmware update (or at least that you can choose to lock the AWB along the exposure or not)

I tend to think of it as a bug: lock exposure should lock the white balance in my view, this is clearly linked and forcing one should force the other. As such, I'd like to know how to report it so that it gets solved in a firmware update (or at least that you can choose to lock the AWB along the exposure or not)

One might consider adding another menu option to the AE-L configuration that allows a user to use AE-L to lock exposure and WB in concert. I'd oppose any "fix" that forces a WB lock, I'd consider this as a bug. But as an option, why not? Still, very few users will need it, and I haven't heard from a second person who actually wants this feature. Obviously, 99% of panorama shooters either use the Panorama function, shoot RAW or simply set a custom WB (or use a WB preset) before they start a JPEG series (using a grey card, for example).