Acros film simulation with colour preview in EVF?

Having owned an X-E1, X-Pro1 and X-T1 and just upgraded to the X-Pro2, I am used to using the live exposure preview in EVF to determine the correct exposure. I wish to shoot Raw to card slot 1 and Acros simulation Jpegs to slot 2. My question is: in this configuration I can't find a way of seeing the live preview in colour while using the film simulation. Has anyone found a work around?

All simulations are always shown in the EVF.

You can’t see a raw image, what you see is always a jpeg with any raw processor, embedded in the raw picture.

I have never known any better than once you’ve chosen your simulation that is what you visualize. You can, alternatively, shoot raw+fine and have a raw, color, picture and a black and white but what you will see will be the simulated picture of your choice.

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess another option is to just shoot Raw, with no Jpeg in slot 2 and select images for an in camera Acros conversion. I shot a few weddings, for the first time this year, on an X-T1 and a lot of the picture lent themselves to a black and white treatment. It would save a lot of time if I could shoot in Raw colour with an automatic black and white version. I could look at a Photoshop - Action to achieve the same thing. I'll will also see if it is possible to assign a one button custom function to switch the Acros on when required.