Sign in to follow this  
sacherjj

Embedding Copyright in EXIF in-camera?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Is there any way to save copyright data into the EXIF data in camera?  With the ability to use JPEGs out of camera, this seems needed even more than did on my Nikon.  

The only way I have found is adding this on the PC.  Did I miss anything?

Edited by sacherjj

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I agree.

But for me personally no problem because I shoot RAW end edit my pics always in LR CC.

But for all who want to use the Jpegs out of cam this would be a nice feature.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By vitalion
      Hello all.   i have found several threads on various forums and grops for this issue but mst of them are more than 12months old. I am having some trouble with my X-T3 and I am looking for some help or suggestions. As i have found online this is issue its called “camera locked up” Out of the blue the camera freezes. The LCD would still be showing a live view, but the entire HUD would disappear. The camera would not respond to any buttons being pressed. Even switching it off wouldn’t work. Additionally, the orange LED light is on and not going off or going into green. The only way to recover control was to literally pop the battery out and put it back in. I am shooting on single mode not CL or CH. Compressed RAW and Fine JPEG   setup: X-T3 with 18-55 kit lens (less than two months old from my local fuji reseller) Original Fuji battery Latest firmware for both the body and the lens SanDisk 64GB Extreme 90MB/s (picture here. I had it from a 60D canon) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.                   I have reset to factory settings tried another lens as well. Reinstalled the latest firmware via SD Card. SD card format on camera.   to be honest i have not identify any pattern for the issue. it happens randomly and in various lighting and temperature conditions     Any suggestions or possible solutions will be appreciated. Thank you !
    • By OrangeCandle
      Hey there,
      i got my x-t4 about a month ago and have been really enjoying it so far. I dove into some fuji film jpg recipes over the weekend and noticed that shooting in single frame mode really slowed the camera down when using recipes.
      What seems to be happening is that after taking the picture the camera screen goes black, says "storing" and shows a little loading icon, after about a second its ready to take the next shot. So it seems as if the camera cant process the data in the background. So there is a "blackout" after taking photo where i cant take another photo.

20200706_104910.mp4
      When using CH or CL or the BKT mode, shooting speed is not noticably slowed down and the jpg processing seems to be done in the background, even between two BKT- Shots there is no delay / processing screen and the camera is snappy as i think its supposed to be.

A friend owns an x-t2 and has no speed issues when using jpg processing + single frame shooting, so i think this might be down to firmware.

Has anyone heard of this, can confirm this, knows whether its a bug or a feature, knows if fuji is working on it, or has even found a solution?
      Thank you.
      (the fuji recipe i use)
    • By rollsman4
      I checked the entire menu and can't seem to locate the firmware.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you
    • By LePew
      Where are the heralded 3.20 firmware for X-T3?
    • By itchy shutter finger
      1.   IS Shortcut
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2
      For my purposes, the FujiFilm X-E3 is the most near perfect system on the market. Note that I said "near perfect". I very carefully made my body selection based on feature set and minimalism. The optimal ergonomics was icing on the cake. No other Fujifilm camera body could make me as happy as the X-E3.
      That doesn't mean I don't think it could be just a little better, and rather than feeling the need of a different camera, I am hopeful for a modestly improved firmware as noted below.
      1.   IS Shortcut - There is no option to create a shortcut to turn off Image Stabilization via Fn, T-Fn, Q Menu, or MyMenu. XC lenses have no external switch to turn off IS (such as the XF lenses do), so the user must dive into the menu for this. Users who frequently go on and off the tripod currently must make that menu dive each time. As such a user, I would be very grateful for the ability to make such a shortcut.
      2.   Focal Length in Information Display - This would be helpful to zoom lens users. This information is available in exif, so I assume it can be polled for display.
      3.   Y Axis Level Indicator - Could be useful for scientific, engineering, or documentary purposes. I've grown so fond of the X Axis indicator, I can't imagine ever being without it again.
      4.   Multiple Exposures >2 - Fujifilm have done such an amazing job of maintaining the classic features we enjoyed back in the day. As I recall, however, every camera on which I could perform multiple exposures could perform multiple-multiple-exposures. I'd have no problem holding the photographer responsible for the exposure, but a photo with five or six exposures (without software sorcery) is still something I'd like to do on the X-E3.
      And that's it. These four features gets the X-E3 as close to perfection as I can imagine on it's current hardware base. And I can make a better case for keeping the X-E3 an X-E3 than evolving to an X-E4 (hint: any further hardware feature or feature that appears on other bodies are not "minimalist", which is something that holds high value for me.)
      Thanks for any consideration, and I'm pulling for you, Fujifilm.    
    • If I am understanding right, you are trying to open the file to move it? All you have to do is copy it by dragging it to your sd card, no need to open it, the camera will do that.
    • Hi guys, I have a cheap lav mic with a 1/8" cable that isn't producing any audio when plugged in to the XT200.  I played with the mic gain settings in the camera's menu, but still no help. The built-in mic works fine but obviously would like improved audio quality.  Does this camera require a powered microphone to be used instead?  Anything I'm missing something as far as settings go?  Does something need to be turned 'on'? I'm new to the camera game and upgraded from my iPhone, which obviously
    • Hi. I just bought 50 mm, f2 lens in silver for my silver XT3. When I opened the box I saw that the hood was black. The protective filter is black too. That was very disappointing. Because now the lens looks very ugly. If I knew I would have bought a black lens. I have also an X100V silver and its hood and protective filter is silver. This is how it should be. How can Fujifilm make such huge design mistake? Do you know if there are silver hoods for this lens? I found this http
    • This worked for me: in settings/cam remote I toggled Bluetooth and Local Network.   Same problem and since this app is inconsistent already it is hard to know when it works or not.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Same problem with X100V, reconfiguring WiFi access didn't help. Guess I will have to wait for Fuji app update...