bedtime story

U-RI-BO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello, I am currently adapting a Konica Hexanon 45mm f1.8 to Fuji X mount and the final piece in the process is obviously the adaptor to the X mount. The one tutorial video on YouTube about adapting the Hexanon 45mm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__alAfOcMs4 is to adapt to a Sony NEX and advises on using M53-M42 ring superglued to the back of the lens, an M42-M42 12-17mm helicoid, and then a 1mm M42 to NEX adaptor on the helicoid. I'm following all of this up to the last part, obviously. But when browsing M42-Fuji X adaptors, I find that they are all a lot deeper than 1 or 2mm, while M42 to other brand mounts can be that slim. So my question is whether there is a technical reason for Fuji X mount adaptors being longer than other brands? Thanks.
    • I didn't use cascable... stayed with just the two fuji apps
    • Buttons Fn1 and Q stopped working
    • Because the sensor assembly is moved electrmagnetically. When there is no power it is essentially free moving.
    • Hi everyone I have a problem while using my xpro3 and strobes, from a day to an other I started to have a black shade on the side of my ID photos so it's kind of problematic. It's like if the speed is to high except it happened even at 1/30s. And the shutter speed seems accurate with ambiant light so I'm a bit disturbed about all of this.   Anyone has an idea about that case ?