Instax SP-2 connection issues

hari

Hi members,

trying to print from an X-T2 to the Instax SP-2 did not work. The connection did always abort when printing. Tried android on an LG phone, did not work either. Was thinking about returning the unit but it finally did function from an iPad. The shipped firmware on the SP-2 is too old for direct in-camera printing. An upgrade solved that. A small note in the box would have been helpful. At least it's stated in the Fuji FAQ: http://instax.com/share/en/faq/

The Android phone did not find the printer as GPS was not turned on.

br Hari

Hi members,

trying to print from an X-T2 to the Instax SP-2 did not work. The connection did always abort when printing. Tried android on an LG phone, did not work either. Was thinking about returning the unit but it finally did function from an iPad. The shipped firmware on the SP-2 is too old for direct in-camera printing. An upgrade solved that. A small note in the box would have been helpful. At least it's stated in the Fuji FAQ: http://instax.com/share/en/faq/

The Android phone did not find the printer as GPS was not turned on.

br Hari

. Were you ever able to print directly from your X-T2?

• 11 months later...

Hello, I am also having problems connecting my X-t2 to the instax sp-2 printer. I have updated firmware on both camera and printer, but still can not print directly from my camera. I can. however print from my phone to the printer. I had a X-t1 prior to the x-t2 and I had no such problems. Anyone else out there able to solve this issue yet? I would be glad to hear your thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm trying to connect my Instax Share SP-2 with my ios device I try all 3 of my device and none of it able to connect. it found the wifi name but when it enter the app it cant detect on the printer is on or not. can anybody help me?

• 1 year later...