X100T Issue with shutter speed dropping below my set bracket minimum

Anyone experience this before? I set a minimum shutter speed to 1/125 yet when I am out shooting and get in a shady spot I notice the camera chooses a shutter speed below my set minimum. When I shoot out and about I am usually at ISO 800-1600 at F8 and Auto shutter. I try to keep the camera shooting at faster shutter speeds by keeping my ISO high.

Thanks.

From Rico's X-T1 book:  http://www.rockynook.com/shop/photography/the-fujifilm-x-t1-2nd-edition/

Let’s say you are shooting in mode A (aperture priority) in bright light conditions using f/5.6. Auto-ISO is set to ISO 200 as the lower limit and ISO 6400 as the upper limit. You have set 1/125s as your minimum shutter speed, because you want to avoid motion blur while taking pictures of people walking in the street.

As long as the light is bright, there is no problem. The camera will use ISO 200 with shutter speeds at least as fast as 1/125s. However, as the sun sets, it becomes impossible to successfully use 1/125s at f/5.6 and ISO 200, so Auto-ISO will increase the ISO to ensure that the shutter speed doesn’t drop below 1/125s. This continues as the light conditions de- teriorate until Auto-ISO reaches the upper ISO limit (in our case, ISO 6400). What now? Since the camera can’t increase the ISO any further, it will start to reduce the shutter speed to values slower than 1/125s in order to still ensure a correct exposure.