Where is UK stock?

Fastshutter

I have pre ordered a xt2 body well over 2 months ago, but sadly I'm still waiting for stock to arrive in the UK. However I have noticed that some have got their hands on one. How many others are still waiting and has anyone had any news of expected delivery dates..All surplier appear to be in the dark or are they to embarrased to come clean with the truth. OCT, NOV, DEC..?

We are still in the EU for a while at least! I live in Spain but bought mine in Austria a few days after release without pre-order. I think the Fujifilm distributor in Madrid now has stock. Amazon Spain has stock. https://www.amazon.es/Fujifilm-X-T2-intercambiable-100-51200-estabilizador/dp/B01I5LE51A/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475733383&sr=1-1&keywords=x-t2

Edited by rafikiphoto

I had an order with my local camera shop for weeks, and since launch date the only stock that Fuji have supplied them with so far was 2 bodies only (no kits yet).  Which went instantly as you can imagine (luckily one was to me!) 

It seems like Fuji are drip feeding stock here and there in small numbers, which unfortunately means that for the moment they are still very hard to get hold of. Extremely frustrating I know! 

• 3 weeks later...