Recommendations - XT2 Screen Protector

Looking for recommendations for a screen protector for the XT2.  Before you say I don't need one, I use the camera  a lot and it swings into my belt buckle a lot.  Used them on all previous Fuji's to greater/lesser effect.

Used a GGC on the XE2 and an Expert Shield on the XT1.  Preferred the GGC.  However, looking to see what people are using and recommending at the moment.

Thanks

I just got Vello screen protectors for my wife's X-Pro2 and my pair of X-T2s. Even though it's listed as being for the X-T1, it fits perfectly since the screens are the same size. Totally worth $25.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1102545-REG/vello_gspu_fxt1_lcd_screen_protector_ultra.html

Love the fit and it seems to be pretty resistant to oil. 

• 2 weeks later...

My work sourcing LCDs for my day job has taught me that most of these sources are the same.  I get the cheapest decent glass protector on Amazon.  Never had a problem.  I did run over my phone with one of these thin glass protectors on it.  I embedded my phone in the ground and broke this protector, but the phone was fine.  Didn't realize the phone was gone untBluetoothetooth started cutting out.

For my digital cameras, I try to get fingerprint resistant coating.  This has been good in the X-T1 with my oily nose.

Edited by sacherjj