I don't think the X-T1 has been out long enough yet to compile data on that.  And, I have spoken with Fuji in person at the Edison, NJ service center ( just passing through the area and popped in) as they had worked on my S1 and S2Pro bodies years ago, and they tell me there is NO WAY, not even in their labs, to determine how many shutter actuations have been made on the X cameras.

With my DSLRs I've always ballparked how many shutter actuations they had based on the folder naming convention on the memory cards.  Every time the shutter turns 1000 the folder on the card would increase it's number by 1.  This works if you never change the folder naming convention.

I don't know if Fuji's work the same way and I don't have the camera in front of me to check.  That said, unless you're doing a lot of high frame rate action shooting or timelapse, chances are that the shutter won't be the first thing to go on the camera.

With my DSLRs I've always ballparked how many shutter actuations they had based on the folder naming convention on the memory cards.  Every time the shutter turns 1000 the folder on the card would increase it's number by 1.  This works if you never change the folder naming convention.

I don't know if Fuji's work the same way and I don't have the camera in front of me to check.  That said, unless you're doing a lot of high frame rate action shooting or timelapse, chances are that the shutter won't be the first thing to go on the camera.

Fuji does work the same -- 9999 and new folder.  But as an added there is a way to see the actual shutter actuations if you have a Mac (not sure about a PC)  Shoot a NEF, open it in Apple PREVIEW, 

Once the NEF (or canon CR2) is open in PREVIEW, go to Tools, Open Inspector.  when the Inspector opens, in the INFO box you'll see the shutter count and the actual actuations of the shutter.  Those will differ if you use LiveView because as soon as you enter LV, and even if you decide to not take a photo, the the camera records that event as an actuation.  So those numbers will not match - unless  you never use live view.