TTL flash on the X-T2

cssil2000

i60a does not currently work TTL on XT2. There is a thread on this already I believe.  Firmware update to i60a will make it XT2 TTL, but that is scheduled for Oct and means you need to return flash to iNissin for them to flash the unit.  It is possible their later production runs will have the new firmware with XT2 TTL capability.

Currently, to get TTL on XT2, you need to look at the older Fuji-42 flash.  I'm hoping by Nov both iNissin 60a and Fuji X500 flashes will be on the market (with i60a TTL support for XT2).

• 1 month later...

I have the Yongnou trigger on my camera body and the flash off camera.  So all the camera is doing is telling the flash trigger to fire.  The Yongnou trigger that sits on the cameras hot shoe is great because I can set the flashes manual fire power and zoom.  This is the setup I have and it works (it is the Nikon Yongnou compatible unit).  I have never put a Yongnou flash directly on the camera.  I think I have the Yongnou III.  I'd have to double check ... I purchased the two that I have approx 3+ yrs ago.

This setup works both on my XT1 and XT2.

I have the Yongnou trigger on my camera body and the flash off camera. So all the camera is doing is telling the flash trigger to fire. The Yongnou trigger that sits on the cameras hot shoe is great because I can set the flashes manual fire power and zoom. This is the setup I have and it works (it is the Nikon Yongnou compatible unit). I have never put a Yongnou flash directly on the camera. I think I have the Yongnou III. I'd have to double check ... I purchased the two that I have approx 3+ yrs ago.

This setup works both on my XT1 and XT2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk