• Follow these steps: - put an empty/formatted card in the camera - go into Set Up/Save Data Set-up/Frame No. : change to RENEW - take a single picture (this will be DSCF0001), turn off the camera and remove the card - copy your original picture (DSCF1478) onto the card (You could also change the name of the DSCF0001 file in your computer if you no longer have the original DSCF1478) - put this card in the camera and turn it on - before taking any pictures change RENEW
    • I have the 10. I don't think the 13 will fit. The 10 fits tightly into the bottom of the pack, which is good because it won't get shaken around.
    • Hello i just bought universal flash yongnuo yn560 III and trigger PT 04NE for my XA5 camera, but i cant use at all. I already searching on google the problem was i must change to mechanical shutter I was open fujifilm website , there is setting for shutter type in camera, but i cant found in my XA5 camera My question : 1. How to use Mechanical shutter in XA5 2. Why i cant use my universal flash   thanks in advanced
    • Can I update X-T2 firmware from ver 3.00 to ver 4.32 in one step? 
    • im new to this forum but no stranger to fuji  @LEEP sorry to hear your having issues as well!  I’ve been shooting on an xt1 since the first release, I just upgraded to the xt4 last week.  As soon as I unpacked it, fiddled with it and connected it to my phone, it prompted for a firmware update and I figured why not.... bad move? Jury is still out.  since then, randomly, maybe every third time I go to use the camera it won’t turn on. I’ll have to completely remove the battery and put it b