Best lens for X pro 1 as a 2nd body ( main X pro 2)

Now that I have played with my X pro2 for I while, it would be nice to have another body/lens to carry with it. I still have my X pro 1. I was thinking that my 14mm F2.8 would be good. But maybe not.

I have 56 , 35 (1.4) , 23  and a 50-200.

I would like to get the best use of my X pro 2 so I will probably use the 56 with that. Mostly people and landscape, so fast focus is not a requirement.

Any suggestions ( with reasons) would be helpful. 

Thanks guys for the feedback. I should have been a bit clearer on my question. I was thinking more technical than ergonomic. 

I did have an 18-55 with my XP1 when I bought it, but I rarely used it so I sold it. My most used lenses would be in this order. 35 (1.4) 14, 55-200, 56, 23. 23 is my least used, because I also have an 100S that I take everywhere, which has the 23. I love the lens, but just don't use it much.

Out of the the lenses, I have, I was wondering which will perform better with the XP1 sensor. I want to take advantage of the sensor in the XP2, so I am thinking that longer focal lengths will allow this, plus when cropping you won't lose as much. Plus the longer lenses will auto focus better on the XP2. ( not that I worry about that)

With the smaller sensor of the XP1 , less cropping. Plus I usually manual focus the 14mm anyway.

So technically, which one would be better on which body. I have been using the 14 on the XP1. I guess i'm going to have to head out and just do some shots with each lens on the two bodies and compare. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the feedback. I should have been a bit clearer on my question. I was thinking more technical than ergonomic. 

I did have an 18-55 with my XP1 when I bought it, but I rarely used it so I sold it. My most used lenses would be in this order. 35 (1.4) 14, 55-200, 56, 23. 23 is my least used, because I also have an 100S that I take everywhere, which has the 23. I love the lens, but just don't use it much.

Out of the the lenses, I have, I was wondering which will perform better with the XP1 sensor. I want to take advantage of the sensor in the XP2, so I am thinking that longer focal lengths will allow this, plus when cropping you won't lose as much. Plus the longer lenses will auto focus better on the XP2. ( not that I worry about that)

With the smaller sensor of the XP1 , less cropping. Plus I usually manual focus the 14mm anyway.

So technically, which one would be better on which body. I have been using the 14 on the XP1. I guess i'm going to have to head out and just do some shots with each lens on the two bodies and compare. 

If it were me, I would tend to use the 14mm on the x-pro1 simply because fast AF is less critical when using ultra wide.  I do something similar sometimes by lugging along a X-E2 with a Samyang 12mm just in case.  I zone focus with it - f8 or 11 and nearly everything from 3ft to infinity looks sharp.