EVF is it something i do wrong?

Ron1978

When i have all on manual i can see how dark the picture is etc in the evf. But when i put aperture in auto and the rest in manual i cant see it in the evf and it shows it if all is fine untill you actually take the pic. Is this a setting or normall?????

Have you read the manual? You comments lead me to believe you don't understand how to use the camera. You can't have the Aperture in auto, and the rest in manual, you will have the camera on shutter priority, unless the shutter speed dial on A, then the camera is in Program mode. If the shutther speed is very fast, you won't be able to see it in the EVF, the photo will  be underexposed or dark. 

Have you read the manual? You comments lead me to believe you don't understand how to use the camera. You can't have the Aperture in auto, and the rest in manual, you will have the camera on shutter priority, unless the shutter speed dial on A, then the camera is in Program mode. If the shutther speed is very fast, you won't be able to see it in the EVF, the photo will  be underexposed or dark. 

Well, I am sorry I said something wrong my bad that I thought the A on the switch on my lens was auto. You could have chosen to be a nice person and not arrogant one about it. It still didn't answer my question why if in full manual mode I see my evf chance from underexposed to overexposed or just right and why it's not happening when not fully in manual mode. I just thought that was / is weird. 

Ron -- when in auto on aperture, the camera chooses the correct aperture to make the exposure "correct."  to see the EVF darken or lighten, you turn the dial on the top at far right, the exposure compensation dial.  you will see the results in the EVF.  

don't know why you were subject so such a snarky answer from the other person.

Edited by dhdhdh

Ron -- when in auto on aperture, the camera chooses the correct aperture to make the exposure "correct."  to see the EVF darken or lighten, you turn the dial on the top at far right, the exposure compensation dial.  you will see the results in the EVF.  

don't know why you were subject so such a snarky answer from the other person.

Thanks for your answer. I dont know either, just beceause i dont know a thing i am apperently clueless on everything  ;)