Frist day out with XT-2

Gaz55

Got my XT-2 on the 9th sept but not really had a chance to try it out. So this morning before all the Sunday jobs

I pop out as i live very close to Laycock in Wiltshire to just shoot a few off to try it out WOW thats all I can say make my XT-1 a bit of slow coach

All taken with the Fuji 16-55 colour is set Provia and b+w Acros not great shots but just trying it out quickly

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Gaz55

Thanks Mike yes it is metal just on the side of one of the houses,As I said theses are not great pictures

I was just want to try it out for the 1st time so just popped up the road for 1/2hr before her indoors had my list of jobs to do Lol.

How you getting on with yours mike?

Gaz, in a word brilliantly! I post my pictures mostly on a website called "fotozones.com" due sadly because that those posted here get very little reaction good or bad!

I do like this site as resource for the technical side of Fuji stuff.

Both sites are very good. But I do wish that here there was more criticism of images so that in my case I can learn to be a better snapper.

Hey Thanks or the quick look!  I love it.  I just know I'm getting a X-T2 to replace my X-T1 but I think I'm going to wait until after the new year.  This way I can write it off in 2017.  But, please, keep us all updated as I'm somewhat hesitant to give up the camera I just love for something new(er)....